Adding Malaysian Airlines Enrich to Amex Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

uiopui

Simple question - has anyone successfulyl transferred points accross to Enrich.

If so, how did you register your account with AMEX, specifically was it just the number of your enrich account or did you also tack on the 'MH'

Sorry if this has been asked i couldnt find it.

Cheers

Simple question - has anyone successfulyl transferred points accross to Enrich.

If so, how did you register your account with AMEX, specifically was it just the number of your enrich account or did you also tack on the 'MH'

Sorry if this has been asked i couldnt find it.

Cheers
You can't add it...I tried many times:shock:. Ring AMEX to do the TF to Enrich

Thanks KPC, i have added it (over phone) but i did so with the MH infront. So now i theorectically can transfer online and see it there as a registered transfer partnet.

I just want to know (speicifically) whether anyone has transferred AMEX points and whether they put the MH infront, or just the enrich number.

Cheers

Thanks to you both.

Great website by the way New Formula - im a recent addition to your readers.

Last edited:
I should have read this before my transfer! Just had my Enrich number added to the AMEX transfer partners (over the phone as I had error message doing it online) and it said "Accepted" on the AMEX page. THen I went to transfer some points online and just checked the AMEX history only to see that the transaction was "Rejected by Participant" which I assume is MH.

The guy who linked my account put two zeros infront of the Enrich number as he said it needed to be 11 digits not 9. From reading this it appears the 2 missing "digits" should have been "MH" as letters. But when I try online to link a new Enrich account (I can still select Malaysian from the partner list in the drop down menu) it even doesn't work with the MHxx_x. What's the problem with Enrich and AMEX?

They are closed today, so probably need to call them tomorrow but I'm afraid that I miss out on my award seats. From reading some posts it appears it might take 2 weeks until they sort this out? Couldn't they simply link the account again and do the transfer? I don't even need my points back that quick from the first transfer as I do have enough AMEX points. I just need the points asap before the seats are gone as we need 3 seats in J.

newformula, what exactly was the problem why it took AMEX 2 weeks in your case to fix the error, do you remember?

Yep, Amex had to wait for the transfer to be rejected and come back from MH, then the transfer could be redone. Didn't have enough points to make it again, and Amex wouldn't let me go into negative balance despite their stuff up.
I never saw the 'rejected by participant' message though.
Got 5 or 10k points as compensation from memory.

Yes with MH.
Went through easy.

By contrast some Westpac points I transferred took weeks as there was some issue between Westpac and MH, before the points would actually land at MH...and in calling bot parties I got te response to call the other!!!

so does not surprise me if it is gltchy for Amex transfers as well.

One of mine took two weeks... Did two on the same day (guy on the phone forgot a zero), first one landed within two days had to wait for the other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back