Accidently tfr too many points to qff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsydney

Intern
Seems i transfered too many points last week to qff...is it possible to send them back at all?
ta
jc

I am guessing this but I suspect all transactions are final!

Seems not..just as i thought:(...was going to book some qantas flights but award flight seemed to difficult to achieve..and now wanted to transfer to velocity to get the 30% extra plus 100sc...o well just have to wait a couple of weeks till i get it back to 100k..
jc

jcsydney,

Which Card/awards option are you using that still allows transfers to QFF, I was under the impression that all cards now had to be direct earn?

Cheers
sjf

I would say he's on a Premium card such as the Amex Platinum charge card or Centurion card.
They still allow you to transfer to QFF when ever you like.

Seems not..just as i thought:(...was going to book some qantas flights but award flight seemed to difficult to achieve..and now wanted to transfer to velocity to get the 30% extra plus 100sc...o well just have to wait a couple of weeks till i get it back to 100k..
jc

Dont forget JASAs ;)

They can tell everytime a card is scanned as they have a record, even if the transaction does not get finalised, I had a recent incident at BWS where the lass scanned my card then could not work out how to do the cider BOGO, so she restarted the transaction without redoing my EDR card, the call centre was able to verify my story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back