80,000 Velocity Points - ANZ Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a pretty good deal. That is almost 60000 Krisflyer miles. Even without conversion to KF I get more value out of Velocity points than QF points because of lack of fuel fines. I will give it a go.

Do they credit points for government earn (excluding ATO) such as council rates (which Citibank cards doesn't)?

This is a great second card. Unlike most of the others, the flight can go east to west coast and is a standard travel agent booking so you will get status credits and points for it.

also no forex conversion charges. does anyone know if they are strict about the exclusion period?

Is the included 2 free visits to the lounge transferable? I am already a Platinum and I don't need the lounge passes.

I see in the t&cs that you cant transfer from another ANZ card... but...

Anyone had any success 'offering' to ANZ that they cancel your ANZ FF Black and signing up to this simultaneously?

Anyone had any success 'offering' to ANZ that they cancel your ANZ FF Black and signing up to this simultaneously?

You can do a product change, but no bonus points. Signup offers with bonus points generally mean putting a new credit application.

Perfect timing, I cancelled this card 362 days ago so I'll be picking it up again in a weeks time!

I applied last week for the 40,000 point bonus, card is in the mail on the way to me, do you think I have a chance of getting the 80,000 ???

Clive

Looks like they pulled it off. I managed to apply for one (with all the screen copy) but when colleague had no luck, just applied now.

There is nothing to prevent you from having both cards in the terms. Just dont ask to transfer as that is excluded.

I have had multiple ANZ CC of different types to gain sign-on boni without any problem in the past.

Any insight into how picky ANZ is when it comes to other credit card applications on your credit file? Was knocked back for the new Bendigo offer this month having only applied for one other new credit card this year... fine print on ANZ shows the offer is running until the end of October so am tempted to apply probably late October (so as not to be toooooo close to Bendigo), but might not bother if ANZ is equally as picky as Bendigo...

Is still working.

yeah I tried the Mac at home and it worked too.

Btw, do any of you know how strict ANZ is with the 12 months wait time? I just realised that today is 364 days since I closed my old ANZ travel rewards (19/09/2017). The new card was approved immediately after the application so that I am thinking of giving ANZ a call tomorrow to see if I would still be eligible for the bonus. Otherwise I would check the possibility of cancelling before the card is issued and reapply in a few days if it does not count as “have closed an ANZ travel rewards card”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back