75,000 / 100,000 Aadvantage points - Citibank (USA) credit card offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy789

(Offer expires 31 October 2010)

For those of you with American ties (social security number / US credit history) there is a great deal if you sign up for an Aadvantage / Citibank (USA) credit card: Receive 75,000 or 100,000 miles (it seems to be random which offer you receive).

Here is a link to a forum that discusses the credit card offers:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2154300

Wish we got more of these kind of offers in Australia!

Last edited:
just wish i could transfer my AU Citibank points to AA ilo QF each month..

Not sure of the relevance of posting such a deal on this forum?

Such deals in the USA are not at all unique and there is a constant stream of such deals for all sorts of point values. Posting all of them here is only going to clog up the forum, as there is a large number of opportunities that Australian Residents cannot participate in such as this.

If there is way for people resident in Australia to take advantage of a deal, or there is something particularly interesting about the offer, then great to post here. Otherwise I don't really see the point.

If you want to look at opportunities then Flyertalk is the go.

After reading this I was able to send the link to friends in Florida and they are very interested!

Just goes to show how a bigger market attracts such good offers.

Not sure of the relevance of posting such a deal on this forum?

Such deals in the USA are not at all unique and there is a constant stream of such deals for all sorts of point values. Posting all of them here is only going to clog up the forum, as there is a large number of opportunities that Australian Residents cannot participate in such as this.

If there is way for people resident in Australia to take advantage of a deal, or there is something particularly interesting about the offer, then great to post here. Otherwise I don't really see the point.

If you want to look at opportunities then Flyertalk is the go.

You're right...too many to count. I wonder if someone can use pseudo address in the US to establish USA-based cards. May not work without social security number and track / historical record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back