25% Centurion Bonus, AMEX to Velocity. May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Fitz

Hi all, I just got an email from my RM informing me that Centurion members will receive an automatic transfer bonus of 25% instead of the current 15% promo when transferring from AMEX to Velocity during the month of May 2016.

Mmmm. Sweet sweet bonus points.

Just received notification of same for Platinum Charge.

Just received notification of same for Platinum Charge.

Me too and it is retrospective to anyone who has made a transfer from the 1st of May.

With ANZ offering 35% and now AMEX offering 25% there are going to be some bumper velocity points balances going around.

The 25% would be nice but then again EY has a lower redemption rate for some VA flights so YMMV.

may I know how did you guys get the notification? I am Plat Charge holder only.
thanks

Email here too, but it certainly didn't look targeted so I'd be almost certain that it is open to all plat charge card holders

Email here too, but it certainly didn't look targeted so I'd be almost certain that it is open to all plat charge card holders

I just transferred some points across and the transfer page only mentioned 15% bonus, no reference to 25%. So maybe the email was targeted...... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back