20% bonus velocity Points + status credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishe

[h=1]Copied from ANZ reward website.

Exclusive ANZ offer[/h][h=3]Redeem your ANZ Reward Points for Velocity Points from 17 February to 1 April 2015 and earn 20% bonus Velocity Points.[SUP]1[/SUP]

Plus, you'll be rewarded with Velocity Status Credits.[SUP]2[/SUP][/h]

Redeem your ANZ Reward Points for Velocity Points from 17 February to 1 April 2015 and earn 20% bonus Velocity Points.[SUP]1[/SUP]

Plus, you'll be rewarded with Velocity Status Credits.[SUP]2[/SUP]
arw_201502_velocity_page_tile3.gif
Total Reward Points redeemed during promotional periodVelocity Status Credits
Up to 70,00050
More than 70,000100

^Terms and conditions. To redeem ANZ Reward Points for Velocity Points individuals must be both an ANZ Rewards account holder and a Velocity member. The earning and redemption of Reward Points is subject to ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program Terms and Conditions. A minimum of 2,250 ANZ Reward Points must be redeemed for 1,000 Velocity Points in one transaction to be eligible for the bonus Velocity Points and additional Points must be redeemed in increments of 2,250. Velocity membership and Velocity Points earn and redemption are subject to the Velocity Member Terms and Conditions, available atvelocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. Membership of Velocity is the cardholder's responsibility.
1. The Bonus 20% Velocity Points offer is available per redemption from 17 February to 1 April 2015. The redemption of ANZ Reward Points will be administered solely by ANZ Rewards and can take up to 5 business days to transfer into the Velocity Membership Account. Once ANZ Reward Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms & Conditions and cannot be reversed. ANZ Reward holds no responsibility for flight availability, which maybe limited, or any other redemption items available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. Flight availability is at the sole discretion of the Velocity Airline Partner.
2. Velocity Status Credits will be awarded based on total ANZ Reward Points redeemed from 17 February 2015 to 1 April 2015. The redemption of ANZ Reward Points will be administered solely by ANZ Rewards and Velocity Status Credits will be credited to the Velocity Membership Account by 30 April 2015.

If I read the t&c's correctly, you can transfer 2,250 ANZ reward points for 1,000 VFF points + 20% bonus + earn 50 sc's! Nice!

If I read the t&c's correctly, you can transfer 2,250 ANZ reward points for 1,000 VFF points + 20% bonus + earn 50 sc's! Nice!

<Deleted> just re-read myself :|

Last edited:
Nice one! this pared with the 50k sign on bonus is a nice score.
dont think the 100SC will help me get across the line to retain gold though :(

If only there wasnt this line "Status Credits will be awarded based on total ANZ Reward Points redeemed from 17
February 2015 to 1 April 2015" could of seen alot of small transfers :p

Also haven't seen mine yet, but bonus points came through.

Just applied for Virgin High Flyer on a referral link for 150 Status credits and 60k points. So 250SC without even flying....

I have received my status credits, it was a relatively painless exercise. Hopefully some other banks start offering similar deals.

Mine too - they must be processing them today.

Very nice to see the results of this promo completed in a timely manor and without having to follow-up - Well done ANZ/Velocity!

I'm about to migrate my Anz card to rewards black for velocity earn. I've missed this 20% promo but will try to take advantage of the 15% promo announced today for credit and charge cards.

How quickly do ANZ rewards points post to your account? I've got a big expense coming up and I'd like to get my timing right so they post in time for the Velocity 15% bonus.

Btw how often does ANZ have these 20% deals like the one that is the topic of this thread?

I'm about to migrate my Anz card to rewards black for velocity earn. I've missed this 20% promo but will try to take advantage of the 15% promo announced today for credit and charge cards.

How quickly do ANZ rewards points post to your account? I've got a big expense coming up and I'd like to get my timing right so they post in time for the Velocity 15% bonus.

Btw how often does ANZ have these 20% deals like the one that is the topic of this thread?

Also new to ANZ rewards here. Missed the 20% bonus but also interested to here from the long time users of ANZ how often they have an ANZ specific promo. Ultimately I want them to go to kris but at $1:1kris the transfer rate is not great , but with a promo and pumped thru velocity I think I can improve on this ratio if my maths is correct ...please correct me if I'm wrong
$1 = 3 ANZ rewards
3 ANZ rewards = 1.33 velocity
+15% current promo = 1.533 velocity
1.533 velocity= 1.136 kris

so you end up with about 13.6% more kris this way....I think!

So same question as above. Do ANZ have promos to velocity often ?
Thanks in advance
Danger UXB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back