10K Bonus with AMX FX Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmetz

HI I haven't seen if posted somewhere else, but received from AMX in email.

Simply sign up to the new FX International Payments service from American Express. You'll earn 10,000 Bonus Points for your first transfer* and more Membership Rewards points on every foreign exchange transaction^.

I done my first transfer, hope to see the points in 10 weeks time..

ps. this my first discussion thread

Last edited:
Interesting. What exactly is required? I read through the T&Cs and, if I've got it correctly, all I need to do is incur a foreign transaction on my card by 31 August. But I think I've missed something.

Interesting. What exactly is required? I read through the T&Cs and, if I've got it correctly, all I need to do is incur a foreign transaction on my card by 31 August. But I think I've missed something.

I thought the transfer will be funded by bank transfer to Amex as oppose to billing your card?

I thought the transfer will be funded by bank transfer to Amex as oppose to billing your card?

YES, the money will come from your bank account or u can BPAY the amount..

Also you might check you received the offer to setup and get the 10K bonus points on first transfer.

YES, the money will come from your bank account or u can BPAY the amount..

Also you might check you received the offer to setup and get the 10K bonus points on first transfer.

Do I need to receive the offer though given it's plastered all over the website? :confused:

Any idea on the rates?
I bought USD34,038 at AD1.0715 yesterday.

Damn I am a regular corporate customer so I don't qualify for the 10K.

Corporate AMEX FX transactions earn you 40pts/AD1,000 - 1 pt/AD25 as an added bonus to their great rates.

It's been like 10 years since I used a bank for FX transactions - Custom House and AMEX way better on exchange rates - way better.

Last edited:
There is $10 fee, but that's the cheapest I ever got on sending money overseas. For me 10K points is cheapest way get extra flying miles.

Hm,

I must be blind - i can see no mention of this deal on the AMEX site - is there a link?

Hi everyone,

Seems like a good deal, but I dont transfer any fund overseas or even have a overseas bank account.

Is there any way you can use it to transfer money to a paypal account ??

I do buy from Amazon.co.uk and Zavvi.com ( ocassional user ) pay via Amex

Is there any way we can transfer a nominal amount + a $10 fee and earn 10000 points

Any suggestions / Ideas ?????????????????????

Hi everyone,

Seems like a good deal, but I dont transfer any fund overseas or even have a overseas bank account.

Is there any way you can use it to transfer money to a paypal account ??

I do buy from Amazon.co.uk and Zavvi.com ( ocassional user ) pay via Amex

Is there any way we can transfer a nominal amount + a $10 fee and earn 10000 points

Any suggestions / Ideas ?????????????????????
I just realise that the overseas bank would charge around $15 for receiving a T/T. Therefore to earn these 10000 points, I would pay $10 to Amex, and $15 to the overseas bank.

Well go try and buy 10K in frequent mile points for about 25 dollars in fees. Typically it would cost about $400 at least.

Happy to supply may US bank account details for someone to pick up the 10000 points PM me to find out more

Anyone know of an overseas charity I could donate to via T/T direct to their bank account? I don't have any reason to T/T funds overseas, but would be willing to donate to obtain the points! Win-Win!

Happy to supply may US bank account details for someone to pick up the 10000 points PM me to find out more
It work well transfer a week ago no incoming fee chatted from my US bank and I have my 10000 credited some easy points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back