Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
SkyTeam
Elite Plus
Star Alliance
Gold
There's currently a promo on transferring points from Amex Membership Rewards to Velocity.

Transfer at least 2,000 Membership Rewards points by 16 March 2021 and receive 15% bonus Velocity points. Or, earn 20% bonus points if you have a Platinum, Rewards Advantage or Centurion card.

Corporate Ascent card members will also get Velocity Gold status by transferring at least 500,000 Amex points, or Platinum status for transferring at least 1 million points.

I personally wouldn't do it, but may be of interest to some.

From the Amex website:

Bonus Points: Transfer a minimum of 2,000 Membership Rewards points to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account in one transaction by 16 March 2021 and receive 15% bonus Velocity Points. If you are a Platinum, Rewards Advantage or Centurion Card Member, you will receive 20% bonus Velocity Points.

Status Upgrade for Corporate Ascent enrolled Card Members: If you transfer a minimum of 500,000 Membership Rewards points to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account by 16 March 2021, you will maintain or upgrade to Gold Status. If you transfer a minimum of 1,000,000 Membership Rewards points to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account by 16 March 2021, you will maintain or upgrade to Platinum Status. Offer ends 16 March 2021. Terms and Conditions apply.

Likewise I’m ver my interest in Velocity since their bankruptcy.

I have heaps of SQ points that I didn’t even take up that rare bonus offer. My Amex points are staying right where they are.

Got same offer this week.

Do I want to keep my US Dollars, or swap them for Cuban Pesos at near parity. Tough call. :D

Would be surprised if anyone took them up on this, but strange things happen with point transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back