How much out of pocket for Qantas Club with ANZ FF Black Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonfungsing

How much out of pocket do I need to pay to join Qantas Club with ANZ frequent flyer black card?

It only says I can save up to $497. Can I join with my corporate rate and get $497 off it?

Here is the t&c

4. Offers are only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders who are Australian residents and who purchase Qantas Club membership using their ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card. Offers are non-transferable and are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. No discounts are available in respect of fees already paid. $497 saving in the first year is based upon a joining fee waiver and a discount to the standard one-year individual membership rate. The joining fee waiver is for a new one year individual Qantas Club membership purchased using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31. Quoted joining fee savings are based on the joining fee for an individual Qantas Club membership application by an Australian resident. Different rates may be available for those with access to the Qantas Club Corporate scheme. The membership fee offer is for a one year individual Qantas Club membership which is purchased or renewed using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Service Centre. Quoted membership fee savings are based on the difference between the published corporate membership rate and the fee applicable to an individual Qantas Club membership held by an Australian resident. Only one joining fee waiver, and one membership fee discount per year, are available per cardholder. Qantas Club membership is subject to approval by Qantas and to the terms and conditions of The Qantas Club, available at qantas.com/qantasclub.

Different rates may be available for those with access to the Qantas Club Corporate scheme.

Noting the quote above from your post I suggest you call the Qantas service centre and ask what the rate would be using your Corporate Scheme. Have all eligibility details ready in case you want to proceed.

@support would it be worth determining if the AFF corporate rate is eligible for this promotion and what the actual fee would be? It may be of interest to new AFF members who wish to combine a credit card offer with a new AFF membership.

Just called Qantas, been told, I can not apply the ANZ black benefit on top of the corporate schema price. Means I choose either ANZ deal or my corporate schema deal.

For me, it doesn't look right based on the ANZ T&C.

@support would it be worth determining if the AFF corporate rate is eligible for this promotion and what the actual fee would be? It may be of interest to new AFF members who wish to combine a credit card offer with a new AFF membership.

I believe the ANZ rate is actually a corporate scheme of their own, so you can't be a member of two schemes at the same time. Our rates are here. Holders of said card would need to check with ANZ what their rates are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back