Points not crediting to QF Acct - NAB Qantas Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

texter

On the last page of my Oct Statement, there was a box indicating that the QFF number is incorrect and that points have not been transferred. Looking at my QF acct indeed I am missing Sep and Oct deposits.
Calling NAB today, they indicated this is a "known problem" and suggested to contact QF directly if I wished to follow it up.
I think there is a bit of passing the blame.
Anyone else with this issue?

On the last page of my Oct Statement, there was a box indicating that the QFF number is incorrect and that points have not been transferred. Looking at my QF acct indeed I am missing Sep and Oct deposits.
Calling NAB today, they indicated this is a "known problem" and suggested to contact QF directly if I wished to follow it up.
Both my husband and I have not had our Nab rewards credit to our QFF account for the last 2 months. We have a private banker at NAB (who we contacted during the week) and she has said there has been a “problem” with many accounts and they are trying to rectify. ...

The 'known' problem is NAB changed loyalty managers and 'broke' the auto crediting from NAB rewards to qantas. Still missing points fro Aug & Sept.

The 'known' problem is NAB changed loyalty managers and 'broke' the auto crediting from NAB rewards to qantas. Still missing points fro Aug & Sept.
Yes - we are still missing Aug and Sep too. October credited correctly.

We experienced this last month.

I missed three months of QFF rollover, mrsdoc three months of VFF rollover.

Alleged reason was “system change and FF numbers not rolling across properly”.

My FF number was missing a final digit in their system.

All points are being back-credited (when next months points paid). Will be checking closely this month’s crediting to make sure all months back paid.

Yes - we are still missing Aug and Sep too. October credited correctly.

Sorry for delay in reply. Same situation here got Oct pts but still missing Aug and Sep. Was told by banker to wait a few more mths. Let's see....

Sorry for delay in reply. Same situation here got Oct pts but still missing Aug and Sep. Was told by banker to wait a few more mths. Let's see....

My points have from Aug and Sep have now appeared on my Qantas statement! Yay.

Both my husband and I have not had our Nab rewards credit to our QFF account for the last 2 months. We have a private banker at NAB (who we contacted during the week) and she has said there has been a “problem” with many accounts and they are trying to rectify. ...

wow.. a bit dodgy there if you aren't vigilant..

Sadly i cannot get this as i already have a NAB card... so i tried getting onto the 100k bonus through signing up for an ANZ amex card... no luck there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back