NAB Rewards points from Aug & Sept statements still missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmari

Has anyone had their missing points credited back yet?

NAB changed loyalty program managers and in the process 'lost' the handover from the credit card points to qantas program. They fixed the ongoing bit so from October on points are being credited automatically, but the points on the August and September statements have still not been credited.

When we follow up we are told that "points from June July period are being fixed in the next couple of statement periods due to this affecting all nab customers it is taking a little while to have every ones points credited" ?

Are they doing it manually?! With holiday time and trips coming up, it would be really useful if they would fix this sooner rather than later. Be good to know if it's happening at all.

I called NAB cocerning this issue for the second time inearly December and let them know that I wasn't impressed by their tardiness in crediting some 5500 points that were owing and stated that I wanted to close the card. (Reason being that the second annual fee was about to fall due ,although I didn't mention that.)
They offered 5000 points as compensation, but I said that 10,000 was more acceptable to which they agreed. Points were to post on 19 December which they did along with those owing and another 2400 for some reason or another. Worked out ok in the end.
Hope yours have posted now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back