Citibank Signature Double Points - 17 Nov to 17 Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIA1A

Citibank, by invitation only, is offering double points to holders of its Citi Signature Rewards Credit Card for spending across the period 17 Nov to 17 Dec 2018.

Key conditions:
- Only available to those who receive the invitation offer
- You must click the "Activate Now" button in the offer email by 14 Nov 2018
- Valid only for Citi Rewards Program members
- NOT valid for Citi Qantas Rewards Program members
- Maximum of 10,000 bonus points per customer
- Points only available for Eligible Transactions. (So no points for spend at Government vendors such as Aust Post etc)

So, provided you can jump through all the hoops, go forth and spend!

I got it and wondered if it was because I haven't been using it much lately as I spend on other cards to get the bonus

I've put 4 transactions on the Diners since getting it and 0 transactions on the Signature for atleast 6 months.

I got this instead:
Spend on your Citi Rewards Signature Credit Card between 17 November 2018 and 17 December 2018 and you'll receive 5% cashback on eligible purchases made by both the Primary or Additional Cardholders (up to $100)1

My offer was Triple points between 17 November 2018 and 17 December 2018

lousy redemption rate compared to what?

0.5ppd is normal now, and 1.5ppd for the promotion is 3x the normal.

I got triple points on my Citibank card.
5% cashback on a Virgin Money card

My offer was triple points. Exactly the same as my Qantas Premier card which is also run through Citibank

So can't use diners to get better points need to use signature for 5% off.... Looks like Coles Myer cards and Woolie's or Jetstar gift card best option? Any other suggestions on gift cards for fuel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back