How long after statement date do points post to QFF account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
I have recently received a Qantas Rewards Signature card, my first card with NAB, after cancelling my Westpac Black card a few months ago. The first statement closed on July 5 but no points have been posted to my QFF account yet. I phoned NAB on July 11 and was told that points usually take 5 business days to post, which is longer than ANZ or Westpac points have taken to post, which I have found is usually within a day or two after the statement is issued.

I would have expected the points from NAB to come through either last Friday, July 13 or today, July 16. I'll call them again if they're not through tomorrow but I'm interested in hearing how long others find NAB QFF points usually take to reach their QFF account. I did check when I phoned last week that they have the correct QFF number linked to my card.

I have recently received a Qantas Rewards Signature card, my first card with NAB, after cancelling my Westpac Black card a few months ago. The first statement closed on July 5 but no points have been posted to my QFF account yet. I phoned NAB on July 11 and was told that points usually take 5 business days to post, which is longer than ANZ or Westpac points have taken to post, which I have found is usually within a day or two after the statement is issued.

I would have expected the points from NAB to come through either last Friday, July 13 or today, July 16. I'll call them again if they're not through tomorrow but I'm interested in hearing how long others find NAB QFF points usually take to reach their QFF account. I did check when I phoned last week that they have the correct QFF number linked to my card.
Hi Ken1, did your points turn up. I was missing points from July and now August. After the normal stuff around from NAB call centre, I was told that loyalty was transferred out of the bank and they were having problems since JUNE!!! transferring Qantas points. I raised a complaint and was promised a call back today from last week. As expected, no call. I'll be giving them a call tomorrow.

Hi jjonnboy, the points from the first statement have still not shown up and I received the bonus points and some of the earned points from the second statement and on the third statement I received on Sunday they say they don't have my correct QFF number!

I've been posting in this thread after seeing a lot of others are having the same problems:
NAB Qantas Signature 115k QF points for $395 AF - Pointhacks exclusive

Here are my main posts regarding the problems:
Aug 9, 2018
I applied for the QFF Signature card in June and received my first statement in early July. The points (2200) have still not posted and I have called NAB every week since then and am being told it has been escalated. I have been told that this has happened to quite a few people.

I received the second statement yesterday and it shows the 100,000 bonus points as well as 2300 points, although the spend on that statement was $4100 so have received 1800 points less than I should have. (I didn't apply through Point Hacks so only got the 100,000 points.) This morning the 102,300 points from the second statement posted to my QFF account but I am still waiting on the 2200 points from the first statement and the missing 1800 points from the second statement. I phoned again today and was told that it has been escalated and that I have to wait until they come through as they cannot do a manual adjustment. I was also told that others have also had incorrect number of points credited.

Aug 27, 2018
I posted this on August 9, the day I last spoke to the NAB Loyalty team, and have still not received any points from the first statement or the missing points from the second statement although as I mentioned earlier the bonus points did come though on the second statement. I have just phoned them again and have been told that there is a prolonged delay with the allocation of points that is affecting not just me but the majority of our customers. She told me that the reason for this is that they have "recently migrated to a new Rewards platform" and that they are "still working on having the points problem fixed but it could be several more weeks".

Sep 09, 2018
With no points being transferred to my QFF account after my first NAB statement and then receiving the 100K bonus points but only half the earned points in my QFF account from the second statement I have received the third statement today. The number of points to be posted is correct for the spend this month but there is a notice at the bottom of the statement "We need your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details. Unfortunately, the Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number we have for you is incorrect. You will not earn points on your NAB Qantas Credit Card until you provide NAB with your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. To do so, please call us.........." There is no mention of the missing points from the first and second statements on this statement.

Some of the points I'm owed were posted to my QFF account last month but now my QFF number they have is incorrect? How hard can it be? The notice listed hours to call for both Mon-Fri (7am-9pm) and Sat,Sun (8am-6pm) so I called this morning (Sunday) and was then told that the loyalty team is only there Mon-Fri so I'll call back tomorrow.

I sent a secure message to NAB on Tuesday morning rather then phoning this time but have not received a reply yet.

I haven’t had any points posted for nearly 2 months now on either of my NAB accounts, one is a new account with the 90k bonus. What I am concerned about is I might miss out on the 10k direct qff bonus if the new account doesn’t post soon.

I haven’t had any points posted for nearly 2 months now on either of my NAB accounts, one is a new account with the 90k bonus. What I am concerned about is I might miss out on the 10k direct qff bonus if the new account doesn’t post soon.
I've had a NAB Platinum Rewards card for some years and my points credit direct to QFF. In doing so routine checks this morning I noticed the points had stopped crediting in August. When I then checked the NAB statements I found that the August statement said 3000 points were credited to QFF (they weren't!!) and then the September statement says they don't have my QFF membership number so nothing credited. What are these clowns doing .. :-( .. ?? If you have NAB -> QFF direct rewards crediting I suggest you do an audit of recent activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back