New Westpac Altitude Amex/MC Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

large

Qantas
Qantas Club
I'm looking at the new Westpac AMEX Mcard bundle that's on offer. First year annual fee waived and up to 120k bonus QFF sign up points.

Question for the brains trust here. T&C's say that BPAY and BPAY equivalent transactions do not qualify for the minimum spend. ($3k)

What is a "BPAY equivalent transaction"?

Thanks

Rang Westpac yesterday, consultant on the phone really did try to find an answer for me on what is a "bpay equivalent transaction" but I really didn't get a definitive answer. I applied anyway and it was a very painless application process. I applied on line mid afternoon and got an email around 18:30 CST telling me all approved.

I would like to know this also, as I am looking to pay car rego, a speeding fine and electricity bill for the minimum spend. Does anyone know if these count?

I believe it is BPAY transactions that you initiate via your Westpac internet logon. If you complete the transaction via the payee site I believe it will go through fine with full points awarded

I would like to know this also, as I am looking to pay car rego, a speeding fine and electricity bill for the minimum spend. Does anyone know if these count?

Dont know about a speeding fine but I paid council rates, vehicle rego, electricity and gas bills, water bills etc plus all the other normal stuff and all good. Bonus 80k points went into QFF account last week.

Mrscove received an offer this week. She will probably ignore it.

Dont know about a speeding fine but I paid council rates, vehicle rego, electricity and gas bills, water bills etc plus all the other normal stuff and all good. Bonus 80k points went into QFF account last week.
Thanks. I ended up adding some more spend to this one to make sure...bonus points still haven't dropped though...waiting...

I received the statement today and the bonus points have arrived! Transferred them all out immediately so I don't forget due to the change coming on the 9th November.
Off to cancel this card, but with 24350 SQ points for $0 fee, I am pretty happy. (I only did the visa version not the Amex combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back