the charge card menu is missing from online account

Status
Not open for further replies.

liuyz

For the last couple of weeks, I have noticed that the black colored menu for the charge card is missing from my online portal.

The special charge card menu will normally show up in card activity page when the charge card is selected. The menu provide links to various services/benefits related to the charge card, such as Concierge.

Could you anyone here help to confirm the availability of the charge card menu in your online portal? Curious if this is just a problem for myself or system wide issue.

Untitled.jpg

Click on the menu "Benefits & help" and select "Platinum Benefits". Is that getting you what you require?

Click on the menu "Benefits & help" and select "Platinum Benefits". Is that getting you what you require?

I mean the menu on top of the page with black colored background, as shown in the attached pic, "Platinum Service" -> "Concierge".

If you click on the "Concierge" link, a new page should appear and let you submit service requests (hotel booking, event planning) via online forms.

And this special menus are only available for the charge card.

Do you see this menu in your online portal? Thanks.

No I don't. They redesigned the website several months ago.

As for concierge, I've always just emailed them. Much easier than having to log into a website :)

No I don't. They redesigned the website several months ago.

As for concierge, I've always just emailed them. Much easier than having to log into a website :)

Thanks for confirming, seems it is a system wide issue/update.

And yes, you are right. Sometimes emails are just easier. But it would be good if this is integrated into the online portal or mobile app, so we can have a central place to trace and follow up the requests and solutions.

But one issue on my account is even before they redesign the website, the 'Concierge' link was not working for me already. Whenever I click on that link, the page just get redirected to an irrelevant page showing me all the benefits comes with this card. I know I have those benefits, but I just need to have a way to access it, not always get redirected and get briefed on the same information. :(

Thanks for confirming anyway.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back