Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparoz

I will be flying to TPE via HKG next week on CX J. Is it better to use the Centurion Lounge or the CX J lounge?

nah, it's better to use CX J lounges or QF J lounge in HK, if you have time, you can visit all of the J lounges;)

In my humble, CX J lounges are superior to both QF J and Centurion lounges, with the CX Pier J lounge being the stand out. As suggested previously, if time permits, do a ‘lounge crawl’ and check out all of the CX J lounges.

A colleague used the Centurion lounge a few months ago and also rated the CX J lounges as superior.

I like the QF lounge in HKG better than the amex lounge as you can order a 3 course meal in QF lounge.. :D

I was invited into the Amex lounge last month and the lounge is ok but not as good as the QF/EK/CX lounges.

I thought the Centurion lounge was a private section inside the Amex lounge but cannot comment if it's better or not.

Why not both?

Being a business class passenger travelling on a Oneworld airline you have access to many lounges, including the Centurion Lounge. Why not try them all and report back which you enjoyed and which you didn't. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back