Vigin status upgrade when transferring points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rpkoz1

Hi all,

Just received an email from Amex. If you transfer 500k+ membership rewards points to velocity points, you will receive bonus velocity points AND a 12 month upgrade to Velocity Platinum tier.

500K-750K = 30% bonus velocity points
750k+ = 40% bonus

500K is a lot of points and I generally find that transfer to velocity is not the best use of amex points but this offer certainly sweetens the deal.

Not sure if this is targeted or for all Platinum charge card holders.

I got same email. I don't have 500k let alone 250k points to transfer so email went straight into deleted items

Charge card only, only worth if you have 750k+ = 40% bonus to VA then transfer to SQ. otherwise forget it.

Hi all,

Just received an email from Amex. If you transfer 500k+ membership rewards points to velocity points, you will receive bonus velocity points AND a 12 month upgrade to Velocity Platinum tier.

500K-750K = 30% bonus velocity points
750k+ = 40% bonus

500K is a lot of points and I generally find that transfer to velocity is not the best use of amex points but this offer certainly sweetens the deal.

Not sure if this is targeted or for all Platinum charge card holders.

Did anyone do this transfer and if so have they heard any further about the status upgrade? It's been almost 4 weeks; maybe they are using all of their allowed time.

Did anyone do this transfer and if so have they heard any further about the status upgrade? It's been almost 4 weeks; maybe they are using all of their allowed time.

I got my welcome to velocity platinum on 06/06. A friend who went for the gold offer got theirs about a week after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back