How long do you get the bonus QFF points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan

How long do you get the bonus QFF points when you met the criteria?

Hi Ivan, I got mine very quickly - within one credit card cycle, as I recall.

Completed required spend in the first month. Received my bonus points at the end of second month.

Minimum spend reached on 6th October. Bonus points in ANZ account today 18th October. Very quickly posted. Will have to wait for next point transfer to QFF which will be on the 16th Nov.

We completed the spend in July, and still do not have the points.
You need to check the T&C's. If the points have not been allocated within the time period stated in them then call ANZ and seek compensation. In the last week I have had my whole annual fee returned because the bank was outside their terms for my travel adventures card. Have also had points allocted and or fees returned from NAB and Westpac for delay with bonus pts.

I qualified back in July also, and phoned ANZ to question the delay. They are very unhelpful and now want me to call Qantas frequent flyer. I am going to wait for one more statement in the next few days before I phone Qantas. I can imagine that ANZ and Qantas frequent flyer will blame each other.

I qualified back in July also, and phoned ANZ to question the delay. They are very unhelpful and now want me to call Qantas frequent flyer. I am going to wait for one more statement in the next few days before I phone Qantas. I can imagine that ANZ and Qantas frequent flyer will blame each other.
Your contract is with ANZ, I would keep pushing their terms and conditions back at them, and not allow them to cloud the issue by palming you off to QF

How long do you get the bonus QFF points when you met the criteria?
Are you asking how long it takes to receive the reward points or how long you have to decide on the option of status points of FF Points?

Are you asking how long it takes to receive the reward points or how long you have to decide on the option of status points of FF Points?
I got this card around March, qualified for the 75k points pretty quickly. Its now november - I'm wondering if they will still honor the 75 status points if I purchase the tickets now and fly in november?

Has anyone received the 75 status credits ? I just looked on my activity statements and noticed the following. Doesn't say its for ANZ card, but I don't think any other cards would have this - exactly 75 status points ? Can anyone who received the ANZ 75 points confirm if their statement has the same entry description ?

upload_2017-11-16_21-33-43.png

Has anyone received the 75 status credits ? I just looked on my activity statements and noticed the following. Doesn't say its for ANZ card, but I don't think any other cards would have this - exactly 75 status points ? Can anyone who received the ANZ 75 points confirm if their statement has the same entry description ?

View attachment 110525
Yes, same entry for me.

anyone know the right number to call or the right thing to say? ANZ are the worst i've dealt with for customer service.

Last time around they said we'd receive it on the next statement, which we did not. Another couple of times they've transferred us onto qantas frequent flyer number.

Basically getting the run around

Minimum spend completed in the first month, 75k of points credited in the second month.

Just got the Black so will be looking to hit $2,500 ASAP to get my 75k points.

Hit criteria within a few days of opening card but no bonus points posted on first statement. IIRC last time I had the card it credited second month. Will continue to update.

I got the bonus points in the second statement, the status credits I got within a few days of making the QF booking.

Points posted on ANZ mid second statement period, anticipate they'll be over in QFF around the time of the second statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back