ANZ Black and Apple Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

erina143

My primary motivation is to get a card that offers Apple Pay access so I can use my phone or watch for those quick purchases ( Coffee, etc ). As my main bank is CBA I need to find a card with an alternative bank for Apple.
While looking I might as well see if I can get QFF bonus points and the ANZ Black seems the way to go.

The question - do all ANZ cards link to my Apple Wallet and work with Apple Pay? Don't want to sign up and then find it wont work.

It works with Samsung pay so I'd assume it would work with Apple pay.

My primary motivation is to get a card that offers Apple Pay access so I can use my phone or watch for those quick purchases ( Coffee, etc ). As my main bank is CBA I need to find a card with an alternative bank for Apple.
While looking I might as well see if I can get QFF bonus points and the ANZ Black seems the way to go.

The question - do all ANZ cards link to my Apple Wallet and work with Apple Pay? Don't want to sign up and then find it wont work.
yes it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back