Business Explorer Linking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKC

I'm deciding which one to apply for - personal explorer or business explorer.

I prefer the 50,000 points annual bonus over the $400 travel credit.

I know what is is fairly standard for the personal explorer to be able to be linked to a personal Ascent card.

There have been some discussion about whether the Business Explorer can be linked to a personal Ascent card, or a business Ascent card. So has anyone been able to link the Business Explorer to any Ascent card and can report experience?

Thanks!

Mini bump for the thread.
Received a letter from westpac saying there will be no amex attached to the business plat card from 3 April. So no business version of the Amex branded westpac black GRRRR!!!!.
So looking for a new business amex. I would really like to link the business explorer to an existing Amex green business charge card I have so that it earns ascent points not normal explorer ones.
So calling on the AFF brethren..... anyone tried it with or without success??
Cheers in advance
DangerUXB

I haven't tried it yet DKC, but hope to do so in about a month, so will let you know if I have any luck - if anyone else has tried it, would be interested to know. I have the Business version and it's working well - I particularly like the way that points accrue in your account as you make purchases (including the bonus sign-up points which appeared instantly in my account as soon as I reached the minimum spend required). Like you, I chose the business version, as I valued the 50,000 points more than the $400 credit, even in the Gateway program (partly b/c of the restrictions around using the travel credit - I can't recall all the details, but it did seem somewhat inflexible relative to how I'd utilise it)

DKC, refer to thread re Business Explorer linked to Business Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back