QBE to Allianz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

What are your thoughts on the new changes?

Effective 1 October 2017, the issuer of your Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance will be
changing from QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ("QBE") to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ("Allianz") ABN
15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708.

Whilst your policy wording has been updated, your level of cover will remain the same with Allianz as it is with
QBE.

The policy wording updates have been made to reflect Allianz's standard policy wording.
The key clauses that have been updated are Privacy, Complaints and dispute resolution process, and Emergency and medical services whilst overseas.

For details of this change and to view the new Westpac Business Credit Cards Complimentary Insurance Policy, please visit westpac.com.au/ccinsurance.

I find Allianz superior. Their call centre is wholly in Brisbane at least.

At the time that Westpac switched to QBE they introduced the minimum spend to trigger the insurance. I note that this minimum spend has remained now that they have gone back to Alliance.

I'm currently overseas and just accessed Alliance for a second medical opinion. Was very happy with the response and attention to the situation. I wasn't needing to make an insurance claim, just to get another opinion of my situation.

I also note in the T&Cs that the access number for assistance is the same number.

Alby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back