Amex Explorer - 100,000 sign on bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffa

Established Member
Received the Explorer card 2 weeks ago, hit the $1500 spend 2 days ago and the 100,000 bonus points posted immediately.
Hats off to Amex !!
Now to spend the $400 travel credit !

Received the Explorer card 2 weeks ago, hit the $1500 spend 2 days ago and the 100,000 bonus points posted immediately.
Hats off to Amex !!
I am a newly minted Explorer member too. Cool to know they posted instantly, hopefully the same for me!

Hats off to Amex !!
Big question for me is where to spend the points the best!

At the moment I'm thinking transfer to Krisflyer for SQ from Sydney to Singapore in first class on the A380 next year

then the travel credit will likely go towards a return flight. Thoughts on this or anything better anyone??!

Big question for me is where to spend the points the best!

At the moment I'm thinking transfer to Krisflyer for SQ from Sydney to Singapore in first class on the A380 next year

then the travel credit will likely go towards a return flight. Thoughts on this or anything better anyone??!

The points are best spent when and where you need them.

EG. I spent 300,000+ on SPG transferred to Marriott for accommodation throughout the US as I already had flights booked with QF points.

Don't be too hung up on getting the maximum value from them. Although I don't recommend you spend them on gift cards!

The points are best spent when and where you need them.

EG. I spent 300,000+ on SPG transferred to Marriott for accommodation throughout the US as I already had flights booked with QF points.

Don't be too hung up on getting the maximum value from them. Although I don't recommend you spend them on gift cards!

He can't. You have them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back