ANZ Black - Rewards or Qantas Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffa

Established Member
Just wondering which is the best option for the first year 75,000 bonus
Qantas Rewards with 2 passes and 75,000 points
Or Rewards 75,000 which converts to 37,500 Virgin or 25,000 Singapore
At least you have some hope of redeeming for premium flights with SQ !!
But at 1/3 value I think I'll take my chances with QF redemption

Any thoughts???

Just wondering which is the best option for the first year 75,000 bonus
Qantas Rewards with 2 passes and 75,000 points
Or Rewards 75,000 which converts to 37,500 Virgin or 25,000 Singapore
At least you have some hope of redeeming for premium flights with SQ !!
But at 1/3 value I think I'll take my chances with QF redemption

Any thoughts???

Yes, do why I did and get both cards.

You mean one for you and one for Mr/Mrs LTO? Or two for you at the same time and did you get both lots of points?

I mean one of each for both of Mr/Mrs LTO. The Terms allow you to gain sign-on boni for both at the same time at present.

ANZ have given us now well over a million points over the last decade, virtually all with no fees. The free TI is easily activated and quite reasonable coverage too if you keep the card till your trip finishes..

I just realised tonight that i cancelled my ANZ Black card more than 12 months ago (after ATO payments were no longer eligible for points earn)....:and I noticed this offer was ending 31st October! So I applied online and was asked to upload proof of income...Frequent Flyer Black credit card | ANZ ....75K QF points + 75 SCs and 2x QC passes for free, hopefully.

To claim the 75 SCs, I assume I need to pay for the QF flight with the ANZ card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back