Westpac BT offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
Heard on the grapevine that there are promo codes out there which allow you to take out a new BT - anyone got one circulating? I have the Low Rate Card after using a BT a while ago and figured I may as well do something useful with the credit limit just sitting there unused.

Can you apply online for a BT and then apply a promo code? Best they would offer me over the phone was 2.99%. Have had previous offers of 0%.

Can you apply online for a BT and then apply a promo code? Best they would offer me over the phone was 2.99%. Have had previous offers of 0%.

How do I apply online? Can't find anything in online banking portal.

What funny timing / possible bad luck - wake up this morning and see an email in my inbox offering 0% BT for 16 months (with 2% establishment fee). Then check Westpac online banking and can see Sunday BT application already approved. Wonder if I can reduce rate if I call Westpac?

Worth a call. The 0% balance transfer offer with 2% establishment fee is supposed to be for new customers. I took up the 2.99% balance transfer offer.

There are now less credit cards with 0% balance transfer offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back