Hi all. First post!
Thinking of getting the Woolworths Everyday Rewards Qantas Card. 16K QFF points, one point per dollar, plus not having to queue up at the petrol station. As for the $89 annual fee, I think that would be reasonably well covered by the bonus points.
Would appreciate anyone giving me their thoughts about this deal.
Link is below:
Signing up gives you 16,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
Other points of note are:
- $89 annual fee, which includes a 24/7 Concierge Service
- Free Additional Cardholder
- Competitive credit card interest rate
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases4 when you pay your closing balance in full by the due date each month
- 5.99% p.a. for 6 months on balance transfers5 from non HSBC/Woolworths credit and store cards
- Chip Security
- MasterCard® PayPassTM
- Access to epump6, a quicker way to pay for fuel