I saw this LAN utility link posted on FT by Mwenenzi. It can come up in Spanish or English depending on your cookie settings for LAN.com.
Print Your e-ticket (sic)
You do this by:
- Plugging your Amadeus booking reference in under "Búsqueda por código de reserva" (Search by booking code), or
- Entering your Ticket number under "Búsqueda por número de ticket" (Search by ticket number), and
- Typing your Surname under "Apellido del pasajero" (Passenger last name) and
- Clicking on the "Buscar" (Search) button for the lookup you are doing.
- Information on your booking including a complete breakdown of taxes should appear.
- The ticket number lookup works for AA tickets.
- If there are more than one passenger in the booking you get to select an individual ticket number before the information is displayed