|Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource! |
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)
Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports. A good place to start exploring our site is HERE.
We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community. Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the REGISTER link, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
If you experience any problems, please Contact Us.
Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen! And you will see fewer advertisements :)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I'm wanting some advice as to how to get the best use out of my current points. I have ~ 200000 SQ points at this stage and the first of them is due to expire in September 2012. I don't know how many additional points I will earn between now and then, but I do want to eventually redeem a * alliance RTW business ticket. So I have a few questions:
(1) How much will it cost me to extend my points? I have approximately 30000 points expiring before the end of 2012.
(2) If I say, use my points which are about to expire for the final time in March, 2013 and make a RTW award redemption, how late can I book it? Moreover, how late can I COMPLETE that trip?
(3) How feasible is it to get J seats on these tickets despite paying with J points?
(4) According to the Krisflyer website, you are allowed seven (7) stopovers and up to sixteen (16) segements. What is the definition of a stopover? Is it greater than 12 or 24 hours?
(5) Which Star Alliance carriers are tolerable and decent in whY?
Your advice is appreciated!
Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements. More
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
The Australian Frequent Flyer is a public forum. All posts reflect the personal opinion of the poster. These opinions are not necessarily shared by the Australian Frequent Flyer.