|Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource! |
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)
Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports. A good place to start exploring our site is HERE.
We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community. Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the REGISTER link, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
If you experience any problems, please Contact Us.
Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen! And you will see fewer advertisements :)
I would like to add my referral link for this card to AFF. Appreciate anyone who applies through my link. You get 60,000 points and I get 10,000 points. This is a premium card with a $450 annual fee but the fee is worth it for the 60,000 points and free domestic flight. Plus I would try and get it refunded after you've redeemed the free flight on a pro-rata basis (don't expect this 100% but I have had success previously. Still the card is a keeper if you do spend a lot of money on Qantas and eat out quite a bit. Also useful to use when overseas but mind AMEX FX fees. Also for those who are concerned that they will not receive the bonus points as they are an existing card holder, you should know that you will still get the bonus points as has been the case for AMEX for a long time. I've churned through 10+ AMEX cards and always received the bonus points while being an existing card member.
Here is the link: https://www316.americanexpress.com/i...QREhIeCQ%3D%3D
Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
- Earn up to 60,000 extra Qantas Points1 when you apply by 31 July 2015, are approved and meet the spend criteria.
- 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent
- Tens of thousands of restaurants in Australia3
- Selected Qantas products and services in Australia2
- 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent
- Airlines, accommodation, major cruise and tour operators paid directly or through travel agencies3
- Spend in foreign currency when overseas and online
- 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent
- All other providers, excluding those below3
- Insurances offered by American Express
- 0.5 Qantas Points per dollar spent
- Utilities which are gas, water and electricity providers3
- Insurance offered by companies other than American Express3
- Telecommunication providers which includes goods and services purchased from phone, mobile and internet service providers3
- Government bodies including the Australian Taxation Office, Australia Post, federal/state and local government bodies3
- Complimentary Qantas domestic return economy flight every year5 after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services2
- Complimentary domestic and overseas travel insurance6
Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements. More
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
The Australian Frequent Flyer is a public forum. All posts reflect the personal opinion of the poster. These opinions are not necessarily shared by the Australian Frequent Flyer.