If we let our imagination run wild, what will air travel like
if fuel hits $300/b ? or for some reason in the future we
would like ultra cheap air travel for extra long distance ?
1. luggage will be charged by weight.
2. pax will be put into sleep (more like an induced coma) before flight
3. pax will then be put into a capsule (more like a coffin)
4. then capsules with pax will be loaded into most fuel efficient aircraft, much more pax (I guess 3 times?) can be carried on one flight because of their "travel configuration", no in-flight entertainment and food required.
5. when flights arrived. pax will be woken up in beds... waking up in the hotel you have booked will be optional ..
1. Cheaper flights because much more pax on one flight.
2. No bad flight attendant services
3. No IFE broken down
4. No children crying
5. No stress from flight delays, actions can be pre-selected for flight delay scenarios
5. Added safety from terrorist attacks.